president, founder, your business partner
Brad is your partner in aligning your products and teams to tomorrow's markets. When you work with AditNW, you always work directly with Brad.
Brad brings over thirty years of technical, engineering and business leadership, team member development, new product development, B2B marketing, business assessment and business development experience and excellence.
"Brad may be an engineer at heart but he is at home and welcomed in the factory, the sales group, our dealers, and the boardroom"
Experience you can trust:
- Vice President Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering
- Product Manager and PM Director
- Engineering Manager, Director, and VP
"Brad has a unique, hands-on credibility that plays well with our technical and factory teams"
At home in the trenches:
- full career in manufacturing, at the factory, in the field, at the table
- delivered new product, product update, and business plans from concept through execution
- hands-on, get dirty experience building stuff
- proven delivery of business analysis systems in Python
- highly valued by the people he works with in any situation
- cross cultural experience including doing business in 19 countries and spending two years as a volunteer with a farm development organization working regularly in Latin America
Engineering and New Products – From 1995 to 2016 Brad led engineering teams of 5 to 300 people in businesses ranging from $50M to $2.5B. New products are a core competency; he has led multi-year, full product range introductions that combine new products, technologies and innovative designs. He has built fast, flexible, customer-focused engineering teams around the world.
Marketing and Product Management – in 2001 Brad developed an all new product management team for a $2 Billion equipment manufacturer. As the company transformed from well-meaning but disconnected new product efforts to highly customer focused and coordinated priorities, the results, new products that took the market by storm, led to him being asked to take the method to all divisions of the parent company. Since then he has brought product management through intense customer focus to a variety of companies and teams. Brad believes that product management may be a separate team for you but product management thinking is always part of your engineering team’s leadership role.
Summary of Experience
AditNW LLC: President and Founder
Pontis Nicaragua: 2 years as Director of Engagement
Terex/Genie (construction equipment manufacturer)
-VP Marketing, Product Management, and Design Engineering (5 years)
-General Manager & Sr. Dir Operations (5 years)
-Director Product Management (4 years)
-Engineering Director (2 years)
Lucks Food Equipment
-VP Engineering (3 years)
Lang Mfg and Genie Industries
-Lead Design Engineer (4 years)
USAF – Officer leading aircraft maintenance (6 Years)
BSME, University of Washington
MAS, Embry-Riddle University
Licensed Professional Engineer in Washington State
Graduate Shingijutsu Lean Training (Japan 2000 and 2013)
Kellogg Executive Education - Business Marketing Strategy
Proven ability to deliver turn-key solutions in Python and C++